The GXR120 is the perfect power source for rammers, an application with high demands on the engine.
This is the replacement engine for the GX100 SE3. 15mm Keyway Shaft
- The OHC design is driven by a maintenance-free, low-noise timing belt, which makes the engine more compact and lightweight.
- High power-to-displacement ratio.
- A special cast iron cylinder sleeve and a high carbon steel, dual, ball-bearing crankshaft ensures high durability and reliability.
- The recoil starter and fan cover are made of durable steel to increase the toughness of the engine.
- The newly-designed compact muffler combined with the OHC engine layout reduces the operating noise even more to improve user-friendliness.
- A simple but innovative lubrication system with dual breather chamber guarantees an optimum engine lubricating performance.
- Meets world's most stringent environmental legislation.
- Honda Engines
- 121 cm³
- Honda GX120
- 2.7 kW
|Engine type||4-stroke single cylinder,OHC petrol engine ,horizontal shaft|
|Cylinder sleeve type||Cast iron sleeve|
|Bore x Stroke||60 x 43 mm|
|Compression ratio||8.5 : 1|
|Net power||2.7 kW ( 3.6 HP ) / 3600 rpm|
|Cont rated power||2.1 kW ( 2.8 HP ) / 3600 rpm|
|Max. net torque||7.5 Nm ( 0.76 kgfm ) / 2500 rpm|
|Fuel cons. at cont. rated power||1.0 L/h - 3600 rpm|
|Engine oil capacity||0.3 Liter|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||259 x 294 x 290 mm|
|Dry weight||10.4 (without flange) kg|
To view our Delivery & Returns policy please click here