- Optiflow - A fan-powered system under the cutter deck improves air flow between the cutter deck and the high air-flow grass bag, significantly improving collecting performance.
- Professional OHV engine - The engine is specifically designed for heavy and professional use. They are over-head valve (OHV) with extra features to cope with heavy use and include a cast iron sleeve, a bearing set supporting the crank shaft, high capacity air filter and steel fan cover.
- Anti-scalp rollers - Two front and two rear rollers prevent scalping of the ground while cutting.
- Synchronous blade cut - The blades are kept at a constant 90° angle to provide accurate mowing and avoid any uncut area when turning
- Honda Intelligent Monitoring System - A circuit board automatically checks and displays on the electronic dashboard all important safety parameters. The system will even turn on the lights for you automaticaly when it starts to get dark!
- Hydrostatic transmission - Allows you to cut grass at your own pace. Forward and reverse speed is fot controlled.
- Versamow™ Selective Mulching System
- Honda Power Equipment
- 48" / 122cm
Grass bag dumping Manual
Positions and cutting 7
Noise value - sound power level (dB(A)) 105
Mulching Versamow™ selective mulching
Rear deflector Optional
Tow hitch Optional
Length (mm) 2445
Width (mm) 1060
Height (mm) 1230
Dry weight (kg) 263
Cutter deck size (cm) 122
Number of blades 2
Synchro or Asynchro Synchro
height adjustment (mm) 29-90
Grass bag capacity (Litres) 350
Engine 4-stroke OHC V-twin
Engine displacement (cc) 688
Engine model GXV660
Engine Rated Power (kW/rpm) 13.8/2,800
Fuel tank capacity (Litres) 8.5
Engine oil capacity (Litres) 2.2
Transmission type Variable: Hydrostatic
Driving speed (km/h) Progressive 0 to 8.2
Front tyres (diameter x width - rim) (inches) 15 x 6.00 - 6
Rear tyres (diameter x width - rim) (inches) 18 x 8.50 - 8
Turning radius (m) 1.6
To view and Delivery & Returns policy please click here