Honda HF2315HME Garden Tractor features Honda's new Optiflow System that combines powerful suction with controlled and low turbulence air flow that reduces power loss, noise and grass accumulation.
Synchronous blades give you improved cutting, mulching and grass collection performance, which ensures the perfect cut – even when turning the Honda HF2315HM .
The Honda HF2315 HME lawn tractor comes fitted with a full LED dashboard that shows the driver key diagnostic information about the machine.
The Honda HF2315HME lawn tractor comes with powerful headlights for all-hours mowing, making sure you don’t end up cutting next-door’s lawn too! They even have a sensor that detects light levels for automatic activation, which makes it easy to park your mower when you have finished.
A special anti-corrosive treatment and inbuilt hose attachment for easy cleaning will protect your cutter deck for a long time to come.
- Adjustable high-back seat, improved pedal and cutter controls.
- Large capacity grass collector that let's you know when it's full.
- Pneumatic blade engagement control and a safety feature that only allows you to cut in reverse. Hydrostatic drive ensures that the blades turn at a constant speed regardless of the speed at which the mower is travelling.
- Automatically activated headlights
- Extended Seat with lever adjustment
- Front and rear bumpers
- Rear fuel filler for easy access -fill up like a car
- Cutting deck has hose cleaning nozzle and anti-rust treatment
- Key Start
- Dashboard 7 LED display
- Pneumatic Blade Brake Control
- A fan-powered system under the cutter deck improves air flow between the cutter deck and the high air-flow grass bag, significantly improving collecting pe
- Honda Power Equipment
- 36" / 91cm
Grass bag dumping Manual
Positions and cutting 7
Noise value - sound power level (dB(A)) 100
Rear deflector Optional
Tow hitch Optional
Length (mm) 2440
Width (mm) 970
Height (mm) 1230
Dry weight (kg) 219
Cutter deck size (cm) 92
Number of blades 2
Synchro or Asynchro Asynchro
height adjustment (mm) 29-80
Grass bag capacity (Litres) 280
Engine 4-stroke OHC V-twin
Engine displacement (cc) 530
Engine model GCV520
Engine Rated Power (kW/rpm) 9.4/2,800
Fuel tank capacity (Litres) 5.4
Engine oil capacity (Litres) 1.3
Transmission type Variable: Hydrostatic
Driving speed (km/h) Progressive 0 to 8.2
Front tyres (diameter x width - rim) (inches) 13 x 5.00 - 6
Rear tyres (diameter x width - rim) (inches) 18 x 8.50 - 8
Turning radius (m) 1.8
To view our Delivery & Returns policy please click here