Can't Find What You're Looking For?
Contact Us on Tel. 0845 230 4862 we have over 50,000 product lines and spare parts on the shelf.
Seddons (Plant & Engineers) Ltd have been supplying world renowned brands since 1951.
We Supply to; Tool & Plant Hire, Construction, Grounds Maintenance & Landscaping, Utilities, Facilities Management, Emergency Services, Local Authority, Catering & Events, Housing and many more...
Did you know? once you're logged in you can add products to your Trade Pad and request a more refined quote
Not Registered with us? you can click the 'Ask for a Better Price' Button on any product.
We look to respond to emails in under 30 mins (8.30am - 5pm working week days)
Delivery Information - Seddons (Plant & Engineers) Ltd
Delivery details & charges
• We aim to deliver next working day (Monday – Friday) for all orders placed online prior to 3pm subject to stock availability and geographical location. Deliveries to Scottish Highlands and Grampian region may take longer (2-3 days approx)
• Placing orders online for in-store collection can normally be achieved within 1-2 hours on receipt of your order, the store selected to collect from will contact you to advise of an appropriate time for collection. We advise that you wait to be contacted by the store before appearing in person to avoid disappointment if the product ordered is not available from stock at that particular store.
• There will be no pre-advising of delivery unless your items are currently unavailable in which case we will phone you to arrange an alternative delivery date or your option to cancel the order
• Orders placed after 3pm will be delivered the working day following e.g. orders placed after 3pm on Tuesday will be delivered to you on the Thursday etc…
• Weekend orders will be delivered on the Tuesday following (unless placed upon Bank Holidays)
• Delivery charges vary dependenat on the type/size/weight of product these will be highlighted to you during your basket/checkout process
• Delivery to The Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Channel Islands, The Isle of Wight and any countries outside of mainland UK must be requested and agreed prior to placing your order
Geographical Delivery Supplements
• Geographical supplements will apply to deliveries to all the following postcodes and please note deliveries to Scottish Highlands and Grampian region 2-3 days;
Scottish Highlands - £20.00 (inc. VAT)
KW 1 – 14, PA 33/38/39/40, PH 17 – 26, PH 30 – 44, PH 49 – 50, AB 37
Grampian - £13.50 (inc. VAT)
AB 1 – 36, AB 38 – 45, AB 51 – 56, AB 37, IV 1 – 36, IV 40, IV 52, 53, 54, IV 63
Devon and Cornwall - £6.30 (inc. VAT)
EX 1 – 24, EX 31 – 39, PL 1 – 35, TQ 1 – 14, TR 1, 2, 4 – 20, TR 26, 27, 93
• These additional charges will be added to your order at the checkout if your order falls under these postcode categories.
For any reason you claim that the Product is defective please notify Seddons (Plant & Engineers) Ltd immediately, providing us with your order reference number and the product details. email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone our customer service team on 0845 230 4864.
We will then arrange for collection of the item by our freight partners
You must return the item in its original condition, including packaging and obtain proof of return from the driver.
We will examine the returned Product and will notify you of your refund via e-mail within a reasonable period of time.
We will usually process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days of the day we confirmed to you via e-mail that you were entitled to a refund for the defective Product.
Products returned by you because of a defect will be refunded in full, including a refund of the cost incurred by you returning the item to us.
We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase